No BBQ Sauce. No Problem! You can make your own. Here’s my dad’s basic BBQ Sauce that great on the Tiny Kitchen Big Taste BBQ Chicken Pizza or Tiny Kitchen Big Taste’s Indoor BBQ Chicken Grill. Wait, you say, Tiny Kitchen doesn’t have a BBQ Chicken recipe…hmmmm!?! Maybe there are great things to come. Hint: check back on Tuesday!
Homemade BBQ Sauce
Great on BBQ Chicken Pizza…BBQ Chicken…and anything BBQed!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: About 2 cups
- Category: Condiment
SO WHAT YOU’RE GONNA NEED IS:
– (1) cup Ketchup: Available Here
– (4) Tablespoons Brown Sugar: Available Here
– (1/2) cup White Vinegar: Available Here
– (4) Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce: Available Here
– (2) teaspoons Celery Seed: Available Here
– (1) teaspoon Chili Powder: Available Here
– (1) teaspoon Seasoned Salt: Available Here
YOU’LL ALSO NEED:
– Small Mixing Bow: Available Here
– Whisk: Available Here
- Mix all ingredients, in order, mixing with a wire whisk after each addition.