Homemade Balsamic Glaze
This is a great finishing glaze for tons of recipes, from appetizers to main courses.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup
SO WHAT YOU’RE GONNA NEED IS:
(2) cups Balsamic Vinegar: Available Here
(1/2) cup Sugar: Available Here
(1) pinch Salt: Available Here
YOU’LL ALSO NEED:
(1) medium Saucepan: Available Here
(1) Whisk: Available Here
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, with a whisk, stir together Balsamic Vinegar, Sugar and Salt until sugar starts to dissolves.
- Bring to a boil and stir again.
- Let the mixture simmer until it reduces by half, stirring occasionally, approximately 20 minutes…give or take a few.
- Let cool.