Sautéed Zoodles (Zucchini Noodles)
Sautéed Zoodles (Zucchini Noodles) are fun to say and easy to make. They're a perfect side dish that pairs well with anything from fish to meat.
SO WHAT YOU'RE GONNA NEED IS:
- (1-2) Zucchini: Available Here
- (1) teaspoon Olive Oil: Available Here
- (1) clove Garlic: Available Here
- (To taste) Salt: Available Here
- (To taste) Pepper: Available Here
- (1) teaspoon Butter: Available Here
YOU'LL ALSO NEED:
- Mandoline: Available Here
- Small Skillet: Available Here
- Silicone Spatula: Available Here
- Garlic Press: Available Here
- Sharp Knife: Available Here
- Cut off both ends of the zucchini using the sharp knife.
- Using 1.6mm Julienne/Grater attachment (or similar) on the Mandoline, slice the zucchini lengthwise, creating the Zoodles. (If you don't have a Mandoline, you can also hand slice them in to very thin strips.)
- Heat Skillet over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and one clove of garlic using the garlic press.
- Add Zoodles.
- Season with salt and pepper to date.
- Sauté for about 5 minutes, mixing occasionally with silicone spatula.
- Right before reaching desired doneness, remove from heat and add butter.
- Mix butter in until it melts and thoroughly coats the Zoodles.
Courses Side Dish