I used to always buy Taco Seasoning until I realized I had everything I needed to whip up a super-tasty taco seasoning. It's so much fresher and less expensive than the packets...plus, you can adjust the seasoning and heat to your personal tastes. Make a little extra and store it in an airtight container so it's ready for Taco Tuesday.
SO WHAT YOU'RE GONNA NEED IS:
- (1) Tablespoon Chili Powder: Available Here
- (1 ½) teaspoons Ground Cumin: Available Here
- (1/2) teaspoon Paprika: Available Here
- (1/4) teaspoon Garlic Powder: Available Here
- (1/4) teaspoon Onion Powder: Available Here
- (1/4) teaspoon Dried Oregano: Available Here
- (1) teaspoon Salt: Available Here
- (1) teaspoon black pepper: Available Here
- (To taste) ground Cayenne Pepper: Available Here
YOU'LL ALSO NEED:
- Small Bowl: Check your Cabinet
- Mixing Spoon: Check your Utensil Drawer
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Store in an airtight container.