I used to always buy Taco Seasoning until I realized I had everything I needed to whip up a super-tasty taco seasoning. It’s so much fresher and less expensive than the packets…plus, you can adjust the seasoning and heat to your personal tastes. Make a little extra and store it in an airtight container so it’s ready for Taco Tuesday.
SO WHAT YOU’RE GONNA NEED IS:
– (1) Tablespoon Chili Powder: Available Here
– (1 ½) teaspoons Ground Cumin: Available Here
– (1/2) teaspoon Paprika: Available Here
– (1/4) teaspoon Garlic Powder: Available Here
– (1/4) teaspoon Onion Powder: Available Here
– (1/4) teaspoon Dried Oregano: Available Here
– (1) teaspoon Salt: Available Here
– (1) teaspoon black pepper: Available Here
– (To taste) ground Cayenne Pepper: Available Here
YOU’LL ALSO NEED:
– Small Bowl: Check your Cabinet
– Mixing Spoon: Check your Utensil Drawer
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Store in an airtight container.