Tiny Kitchen Big Taste to the rescue with this great, super-simple Recipe Remix to make your own Bisquick in a pinch. It’s so fast and easy to make no wonder they call it BisQUICK!
Crisis averted…now it’s time to get baking!Print
Here’s a super-simple recipe to make your own Homemade Bisquick.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups
SO WHAT YOU’RE GONNA NEED IS:
– (2) cups All Purpose Flour: Available Here
– (1) Tablespoon Baking Powder: Available Here
– (1/2) teaspoon Salt: Available Here
– (2) Tablespoons Butter: Available Here
YOU’LL ALSO NEED:
– Large Mixing Bowl: Available Here
– Measuring Cups: Available Here
– Measuring Spoons: Available Here
– Butter Knife: Check your Silverware Drawer
– Pastry Cutter (or Fork): Available Here
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cut Cold Butter with Butter Knife into small cubes
- Add cubed Butter to Flour Mixture. Cut Butter into Flour Mixture with Pastry Cutter or Fork until thoroughly incorporated. If you have a small food processor, you can use that instead. Just pulse together until thoroughly incorporated.
Now go bake!