Nothing says “I Love You” better than cooking up Brown-Butter Kissed Grilled Shrimp for your special someone. It helped me impress my girlfriend in college and I have a feeling that it might just work for you too!Print
Brown-Butter Kissed Grilled Shrimp
Nothing says “I Love You” better than cooking up Brown-Butter Kissed Grilled Shrimp for your special someone. It helped me impress my girlfriend in college and I have a feeling that it might just work for you too!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 people
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Seafood
SO WHAT YOU’RE GONNA NEED IS:
– (10-14) Fresh Tail-on Shrimp: Available Here
– (2) Tablespoons Avocado Oil: Available Here
– (2) Tablespoons Fresh Italian (Flat Leaf) Parsley: Available Here
– (To Taste) Salt: Available Here
– (To Taste) Pepper: Available Here
– (1/2) teaspoon Garlic Powder: Available Here
– (4) Tablespoons Butter: Available Here
YOU’LL ALSO NEED:
– Grill Pan: Available Here
– Small Pot: Available Here
– Small Mixing Bowl: Available Here
– Large Spoon: Available Here
– Silicone Brush: Available Here
– Tongs: Available Here
– Skewers: Available Here
– Sharp Knife: Available Here
- Combine raw, peeled, tail-on Shrimp, Avocado Oil, half of the Parsley, Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder.
- Mix until Shrimp is thoroughly coated. Place in refrigerator for about 5-10 minutes.
- Place Butter is small saucepan. Continue swirling the pan as it melts. It will begin to bubble and then it will start to darken. Continue to swirl until it turns to a nice toasty brown color.
- If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for a few minutes to stop them from burning when grilling.
- Skewer the Shrimp by placing the skewer first through the top part of the Shrimp and then again right above the tail.
- Grill Shrimp for about 1-1.5 minutes on each side until opaque. Do not overcook or they will be rubbery. Keep in mind they continue to cook even after you take them off the grill.
- Brush the shrimp with the Brown Butter.
- Serving suggestion: serve over a bed of couscous with a side of steamed broccoli.