You’re all ready to make a great recipe that calls for Bisquick Pancake and Baking Mix…and you don’t have any Bisquick.
Tiny Kitchen Big Taste to the rescue with this great, super-simple Recipe Remix to make your own Bisquick in a pinch. It’s so fast and easy to make no wonder they call it BisQUICK!
Crisis averted…now it’s time to get baking!
Yield 2 cups
Here's a super-simple recipe to make your own Homemade Bisquick.
SO WHAT YOU'RE GONNA NEED IS:
- (2) cups All Purpose Flour: Available Here
- (1) Tablespoon Baking Powder: Available Here
- (1/2) teaspoon Salt: Available Here
- (2) Tablespoons Butter: Available Here
YOU'LL ALSO NEED:
- Large Mixing Bowl: Available Here
- Measuring Cups: Available Here
- Measuring Spoons: Available Here
- Butter Knife: Check your Silverware Drawer
- Pastry Cutter (or Fork): Available Here
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cut Cold Butter with Butter Knife into small cubes
- Add cubed Butter to Flour Mixture. Cut Butter into Flour Mixture with Pastry Cutter or Fork until thoroughly incorporated. If you have a small food processor, you can use that instead. Just pulse together until thoroughly incorporated.
Now go bake!